John Lewis: Sustainability and Big Business
Want to learn about how big businesses are driving change in attitudes towards sustainable fashion? We are delighted to welcome Victoria Rogers, the catalyst behind UK retail giant John Lewis's "The Sustainable Edit" to The Sustainable Fashion Collective.
In this interview, she explains what John Lewis consider sustainable products, customer behaviours in shopping sustainably online, and how data is helping pioneers like herself make positive changes within large fashion retailers today.
In this video you'll learn:
- The methods big businesses are using to engage with sustainability
- Why it's more difficult to change a big business's buying habits - and why we shouldn't give up!
- What constitutes a "sustainable product" in John Lewis
- How eCommerce data plays a massive role in driving changes in big businesses
- The most popular search terms for sustainability on the John Lewis website
- How to research trends in the market without access to big data
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?
Find out more here or, click to enjoy our free articles before upgrading