Thraedable: the brand keeping refugees from criminality, drugs & terrorist organisations
With their experience in the NGO sector, Aghiles Ourad and Cristina Orsini could see that grassroots organisations have a strong impact because they are born from the issues that they tackle, but at the same time, rarely have the funds they need to reach their full potential. Aghiles and Cristina realised that they could help through creating a social enterprise, and so Thraedable was born.
In this video you'll learn:
- Who Thraeable are and what they are about
- How they make the business work when they give away 50% of their gross profits
- How they choose who to fund
- Getting in front of their market
- Advice for setting up an ethical business
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?
Find out more here or, click to enjoy our free articles before upgrading