How Children's Clothing Can Increase Engagement In Conscious Behaviour
For our Monthly Fashion Business' and Creatives' Networking Event, we brought together three guest experts to discuss the ethical and sustainable implications of childrenswear. This was filmed on the evening that the UK Government announced a full lockdown due to the Coronavirus pandemic, so it was a welcome distraction! This is the panel discussion portion of the evening.
In this video you'll learn:
- The key challenges of operating a sustainable brand in the kidswear market
- Approaches for encouraging longevity in childrens clothing consumption and counteracting 'throwaway' fast fashion cultures
- Ways of empowering children to tackle the issues within the fashion industry and consumption today
- About the benefits of cloth nappies
- About the challenges of children's sizing and how our speakers are working to resolve these issues in their own businesses
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?
Find out more here or, click to enjoy our free articles before upgrading