Georgina Wilson-Powell, Pebble Magazine: How to Talk to Media and Journalists
As a magazine editor of 16+ years and with the Lonely Planet and Time Out under her belt, Georgina Wilson-Powell knows what she's talking about when it comes to journalism. In November 2016 she founded Pebble Magazine, an online ethical lifestyle magazine. From what to do when you're being ignored, to email subject lines, we get down to the nitty-gritty of approaching journalists with your brand story.
In this video you'll learn:
- Things to remember when approaching journalists and media.
- What to mention when you get in touch.
- What to do if you're ignored.
- Tips to avoid disappointment when working with influencers.
- Tips on writing press releases.
- The low-down on phones and snail mail.
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?