From Belo: Bags of Kindness
Luxury sustainable accessories made from seatbelts and recycled materials are not the only USP of the From Belo brand. Founded by Charlotte Bingham-Wallis and her business partner Maria Costa, From Belo has a business ethos centered around kindness. For every From Belo product sold, they donate food to a charity located in the heart of Brazil's favelas - not an easy task when starting a business from scratch.
In this interview, we find out what motivates Charlotte, the challenges of working across two continents, and how she navigated a tricky funding journey.
In this video, you'll learn:
- How the award-winning From Belo brand was born
- About the social issues in South America Charlotte and Maria are using their fashion brand to address
- The role of upcycled materials in the mission of the brand
- The challenges of working across two different continents
- How to achieve greater publicity for a startup eco-fashion brand
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?
Find out more here or, click to enjoy our free articles before upgrading