Found Hea: Navigating The Changing Fashion Retail Landscape
This is a 12 minute Lesson with "A good company", Found Hea, a pioneering ethical and sustainable clothing shop in Bristol that is allowing the space for conscious consumption to grow naturally through good quality, fairly traded, carefully considered curation. In our hunt for panellists for our October networking event on Fashion Retail, that this interview is cut from, the search engine result for "sustainable fashion Bristol" came up with Found Hea at the top - which means already, founder Sam knew what he was doing.
What have fashion retailers had to implement in order to stay afloat with numerous lockdowns and tier restrictions through the COVID-19 pandemic? How can retailers continue to uphold their values and selected curation in the face of limited physical footfall and a pressure to increase digital visibility?
This interview was part of a wider panel discussion filmed in October 2020, with additional guests Jonathan Chippindale and Zak Avery. You can watch the webinar in full here.
In this Lesson you will learn:
- Some of the challenges facing brick and mortar fashion retail shops due to the pandemic
- The benefits of a digital space
- How as a fashion retailer owner you can add value in the physical space
- How to curate and buy for coming seasons in a time of uncertainty
- What issues may arise for fashion retailers due to Brexit
- Tips on how to approach a fashion retailer to stock your product
- The importance of honesty when approaching buyers in marketing your sustainable and ethical credentials
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?
Find out more here or, click to enjoy our free articles before upgrading