Ethically Woven: Using Markets And Events To Test Out Your Brand
Bringing together ancient wisdom, wellbeing, activism, thoughtful marketing, sustainable fashion, creative entrepreneurs and global food, Zak Avery curates events that connect people together. Being the Marketing Director and co-founder of businesses Ethically Woven, Bohemia Place Markets for sustainable fashion and vegan food, and The Garmhaus for vintage fashion pop-ups, Zak understands this space well.
So what does the pandemic and Brexit mean for the future of these places of discovery that usually enjoy a hustle and bustle? How can you as a creative business use markets and events as a springboard for your new idea, or gain feedback from intimate conversations with customers?
This interview was part of a wider panel discussion filmed in October 2020, with additional guests Sam Mabley and Jonathan Chippindale. You can watch the webinar in full here.
In this lesson you'll learn:
- The challenges that can face markets and events
- How to converse with your community to gain product feedback
- Why nurturing competition can be healthy for heightening your brand
- The ways social media can benefit you, no matter what size business you have
- How to use the market and festival space to trial your product
- What your next steps can be once you're ready to launch bigger
- How you can ask the community to support you even without purchasing
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?