Eco-friendly Packaging Options, with Magda Sowierszenko of Packhelp
Packhelp is an online platform that allows customers to design and produce sustainable custom packaging. They aim to provide the best unboxing experience for customers with the least environmental impact and are trying to make designing and ordering sustainable packaging as easy as possible.
In this interview, we meet with Magda Sowierszenko, Head of Communications at Packhelp, to discuss eco-friendly packaging and how small businesses can work to reduce the impact of their packaging.
In this video, you'll learn:
- Packhelp's three pillars of sustainability
- The difficulties of meeting the regulations of different countries
- When cardboard cannot be recycled
- What FSC stands for, and what it guarantees customers
- Some of the initiatives that Packhelp offer to help customers reduce environmental impact
- Tips for brands to reduce the impact of their packaging
- Some of Magda's favourite brands as far as packaging goes
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?