The Little Loop: Kids Clothing Rental
This is an 11 minute presentation by The Little Loop's founder, Charlotte Morley. The Little Loop offers a circular model for sustainable and ethical children's clothing brands to partake in so parents can rent their kids' wardrobes on a subscription basis. They received equity funding after appearing on Dragon's Den in January 2022.
Propelled by an increased interest in sustainability among consumers, clothes rental businesses have taken off in recent years and the market is booming. We're familiar with the benefits to customers - less waste, more choice, affordable access to higher-value goods - but what's in it for brands?
This presentation was recorded as part of a monthly networking event in London in March 2020.
In this Lesson you will learn:
- About The Little Loop's clothing rental platform and what they offer brands and consumers
- The staggering facts around waste generated by the children's clothing industry
- The environmental benefits of renting clothes, particularly children's clothing as opposed to buying new
- Why a sustainable kids clothing brand might want to partner with a rental platform like The Little Loop
- Charlotte's vision of a circular model for kidswear and how this might create an appetite for a similar adult market
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?