Advance London: Developing Circularity In Urban Environments
Lamia Sbiti, Senior Business Advisor for the Circular Economy of project Advance London as part of the London Waste and Recycling Board (LWARB) joined us to explain how the project aims to develop circularity for the city in collaboration with SMEs. Why is circular design important for cities, and what are the benefits to businesses? How can they gain advice and investment for their idea?
In this video you'll learn:
- Who the London Waste and Recyling Board are and what they do
- What the Advance London project does and how it is helping SMEs move towards circularity
- Why businesses should consider circularity a top priority, not only for sustainability but for good business
- About the resources you can access via the Advance London project
- How businesses can adapt to embrace waste-based models
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?