A.Lynn: Reducing Waste And Returns with A Unique Sizing System
A.Lynn is an NYC-based sustainable fashion brand reinventing the sizing systems to reduce fashion waste. They are working to solve the trillion-dollar problem of returns and exchanges in fashion.
Having worked as a director at brands like Zac Posen and Alice & Olivia, Andrea Seemayer saw the incredible sizing gap for women’s height and length. So she worked to develop specialised sustainable fibres and a sizing system using 64 points of measurements, and A.Lynn Designs was born.
In this interview you will learn:
- About the fashion brand A.Lynn
- About the environmental problem with returns
- How their unique sizing system works and the logistics behind it
- The challenges they've faced as a small business
- Andreas tips to other fashion designers
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?