You've decided on a worthy cause, and your campaign is underway. But how will you make sure that it has the impact and reach it deserves? From targeting the right individuals to ensuring you get great press coverage, this lesson is about raising your campaign profile for maximum effect.
In this video, you'll learn:
- How to find the right people to target
- How to encourage your friends, family and the general public
- How to write a persuasive pitch
- How to write a press release, find journalists and pitch to press
- How to conduct interviews for editorial, tv and radio
- How to utilise social media in your campaign
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?
Dealing with Online Abusewith Charlie Bradley Ross
If you put your head above the parapet, stand up for something you care about and shout about it, you're likely to get pushback. Unfortunately, this can sometimes take the form of online abuse. In this lesson, we will explore tools you can use to deal with trolls and bullies and ensure that you can maintain your resolve as you fight for your cause.