How sustainable is my fashion business? Brand Audit and Solutions Toolkit
This is a read-only comprehensive audit that features sections with knowledge exchange, questionnaires, and a solutions checklist so that you can understand where you can further your responsible practices. It also includes sections to write down notes so that you leave the self-motivated session with clarity and direction.
In this Audit you will learn:
- How sustainable the raw materials you use are
- The energy required to turn your raw materials into products
- The impacts of the dyes and finishes you use
- The impact of your products at the end of their usable life
- How well the people in your supply chain are treated
- How you manage animal welfare in your supply chain
- How transparent you are in the way you communicate sustainability to your customers
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?