Sustainable Fashion Business Networking: A Power Half-Hour Lunch Event
Join The Sustainable Fashion Collective for this free virtual networking session and connect with like-minded fashion business entrepreneurs.
ABOUT THIS EVENT:
Kickstart your week by attending The Sustainable Fashion Collective's lunchtime online networking session at 1pm on Thursday 29th September. Charlie Bradley Ross, Director of Offset Warehouse and The Sustainable Fashion Collective, will be hosting this free virtual event to introduce like-minded fashion business owners over a discussion about sustainability in the fashion industry.
Your time is precious. And to reach your goals each day, the minutes need to count. That's why we've made this session just half an hour. Whatever your role, unexpected benefits can come from spending 30 minutes networking, including:
- Finding fresh ideas and new perspectives
- Shared knowledge and exchange of information to get past business roadblocks
- New opportunities and opened doors for marketing and making sales
- Increased confidence
- Raised personal and business profile
We can’t wait to see you there!
HOW TO JOIN:
Register via Eventbrite and you’ll receive an email with a Zoom link before the event.
Time & date: 1pm - 1:30pm, Thursday 29th September 2022
- Once you have registered (https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/sustainable-fashion-business-networking-event-tickets-404008800197), the link and password to join the session will be emailed to you a few days before the event.
- This networking event has a limited capacity and entry will be provided on a ‘first come, first served’ basis, so please arrive early. Professional Members of The Sustainable Fashion Collective will be offered first access.
- You will be automatically muted upon entry and your video will also be turned off, but we request your video be turned on for this event.
- The video will be recorded for internal use for The Sustainable Fashion Collective only.
ABOUT THE HOST:
Charlie Bradley Ross (Director, Offset Warehouse & The Sustainable Fashion Collective)
Charlie is the Director of The Sustainable Fashion Collective, a holistic guidance and expert advice platform for responsible fashion and creative design entrepreneurs. The Sustainable Fashion Collective offers free membership with access to resources and events as well as a community of like-minded business owners – join here: https://www.the-sustainable-fashion-collective.com/join.
- Los Angeles
- Thursday Mar 2nd, 2023 - 05:00am
- Thursday Mar 2nd, 2023 - 13:00pm
- Thursday Mar 2nd, 2023 - 18:30pm
- Friday Mar 3rd, 2023 - 00:00am