Goal-Setting and Planning Workshop 2022
A 90 minute session that helps you figure out your goals for the coming year, set them down, and hold you accountable. This session is open to all Members of The Sustainable Fashion Collective®; register for a free account here.
We're big believers in the idea that, in order to grow, you need to think big and plan out your ideas.
So get ahead with your goal setting for 2022 in this live, online workshop. Charlie will guide you through the steps that will allow you to build a set of goals and a structure to support your objectives, with the opportunity to reflect with other members on your planning strategies.
Wednesday 12th January 11am-12.30pm ONLINE
In this workshop, you will:
- gain clarity on what you want to achieve in 2022
- decide your critical goals and objectives with targets and milestones for the coming year
- create a daily to-do-list to achieve these goals
Free to join for all subscribers of The Sustainable Fashion Collective®. If you're new here, register as a Member first. You will then need to RSVP via Eventbrite so that you are sent the Zoom recording link. The replay will be available to all Professional Members (upgrade here).
- Los Angeles
- Wednesday Jan 12th, 2022 - 03:00am
- Wednesday Jan 12th, 2022 - 11:00am
- Wednesday Jan 12th, 2022 - 16:30pm
- Wednesday Jan 12th, 2022 - 22:00pm