Eco-Friendly Screen Printing, with I Dress Myself
I Dress Myself was established in 2006, in Nottingham, and moved over to eco-friendly water-based inks within the first year. They’re now expanding services to include digital garment printing for one-offs, small print runs and full-colour printing. They have a wealth of knowledge and expertise in the world of eco-friendly screen printing, and we couldn't wait to pick their brains.
In this video you'll learn:
- Why I Dress Myself moved to eco-friendly inks.
- The difference between conventional and eco inks, and their pros and cons.
- The different types of effects you can achieve.
- How to deliver your print files.
- Common pitfalls to avoid and top tips for a smooth production run.
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?
How to Work With A Digital Printerwith Beki Gowing
Beki Gowing is a printed textile designer, and founder of the creative studio Print & Press London. An ex-John Lewis buyer, Beki has a keen understanding of business, and what it takes for brands to be successful. We couldn't have asked for a better insight into the best way to work with digital printers so that you can ensure a smooth production run.