Alternatives To Certifications with Sandra Capponi, Good on You
Today many organisations offer their own eco-rating systems. They take a holistic view of a company's impact. These platforms help brands and consumers to think about their choices in a more comprehensive manner, and vote with their purse. We had the privilege to chat with Sandra Capponi, Founder of the app, "Good on You."
In this video, you'll learn:
- What Good on You does.
- How it's brand rating system works.
- The business strategy behind the company.
- How Good on You measures a brands impact.
- The certifications vs non-certifications.
- Transparencies and if trade secrets should still be a "thing".
- How to improve your brand rating on the app.
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?
How to Take Standards And Certifications Forward in your Businesswith Charlie Bradley Ross
A business of any size and in any sector can get certified. Use this downloadable guide to figure out the certifications that are right for you and your brand, discover the materials and manufacturers to look for and explore the first steps to certification and communicating your impact.