Liz Earle & Her Secrets to Global Success and Wellbeing
Liz Earle is an entrepreneur of multiple successful brands in the beauty, fashion and wellness industries, the bestselling author of over 35 books, presenter on ITV (a British TV channel), founder and ambassador for multiple charities and campaigns including The Soil Association, founder of the guild of health writers and the Food Labelling Agenda, a farmer and a mum of five!
In this video you'll learn:
- The secret to Liz achieving so much!
- Advice on team building with no funding.
- How Liz maintains her energy and productivity levels.
- Challenges she's faced.
- Advice for taking an idea from a kitchen table to a global brand.
- Scaling businesses.
- Dealing with stress.
- The best leadership styles.
- Balancing a healthy work-life balance.
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?
The Importance of Mentoring and Leadershipwith Zoe Partridge
You may remember Zoe Partridge the founder of Wear The Walk, the ultimate revolving wardrobe, from a previous interview where she shared the story of how she came to set up her revolutionary platform. In this video, she shares her learnings as a first-time founder on building a loyal, motivated team and effective leadership styles.