How to Create a Responsible Working Environment
Jen Gale and her family spent a whole year buying nothing new. This was a total game-changer, and for Jen, it changed not only how she shops, but how she sees her place in the world. Jen is passionate about the power and potential we all have to change the world through the choices we make every day and believes in progress, not perfection when it comes to sustainable living. She shares her sustainable(ish) ethos on her blog and podcast, as well as through writing and speaking about it to anyone who’ll listen.
In this video, you'll learn:
- How to start taking steps towards having a more environmentally-friendly and happy work environment.
- Making your office plastic(ish) free.
- How to focus on office recycling.
- How to reduce energy use.
- Managing anxiety around being "caught out" (not doing it all), and trying to "be a good person."
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?
Pilates At Your Deskwith Kerrie-Anne Bradley
We talk to Pilates teacher Kerrie-Anne Bradley, founder of Pilates At Your Desk, a business that’s all about giving you the tools you need to sit well and move during the day, even if you can’t leave your desk. She shares with us some fantastic advice on how to avoid injury when you're working long hours behind a desk, and even demonstrates some of her favourite, quick exercises!