Eco Fabric Company Is Hiring - Part Time Sales Exec Required
We're looking for an energetic, experienced freelance salesperson to join our small team. 20 hours per week available, flexible schedule. Hourly wage and target based commission. Must be UK based with quick access to London (London-based preferred).
Offset Warehouse is an ethical textile company looking to broaden our reach with the addition of a face to face salesperson to our team. The hours are very flexible, ideal for working parents and students, with a requirement of 20 hours per week, over any weekday at any time suited to you. We're also happy to be an additional income stream for a freelancer, as long as there are no competing products involved in the other roles.
- Self-directed research and lead generation.
- Telesales, including cold calling and follow up calls.
- Email outreach
- Face to face client meetings, showcasing our ethical textiles.
- Raising orders in our backend system.
The Type Of Person
- A love of sales - absolutely essential!
- Organised - this job is extremely busy and varying and requires a candidate to is adept at prioritising and organising a number of tasks at any given moment.
- Confident & experienced at pitching for business with a clear passion for textiles. At least 1 years experience in a similar role and excellent proven sales record.
- Financially motivated and target driven. Commission is purely target based - so a drive to hit and exceed targets will increase your salary.
- Self-starter, highly motivated: All of the work will be self-directed, so you must be able to manage your own time.
- Quick learner. We use several online CRM systems and order management software, that you will be required to use. Knowledge of all our products is also essential. Training will be provided for both.
- Happy to work independently. Most of the work will be done independently from the team, so you must be happy working on your own. As our products are ethical textiles and most of our clients are fashion designers and interiors designers, knowledge of the industry is required.
- Easy to talk to and a great listener.
- Punctual and professional. As a client-facing employee, you must represent our brand with the utmost professionalism.
Charlie Ross is founder and Director of Offset Warehouse. She began the company in 2010 in response to the lack of ethical textiles available on the market, particularly for smaller designers and retailers. We're dedicated to selling textiles that are socially and environmentally responsible. This includes products that are ecofriendly, organic, fair trade, made in cooperatives and so on.
We are a friendly, passionate team, who all work independently, with monthly breakfast and lunch meetings in Central London. Each employee has a direct impact on the business - and as such, every single person adds value. Every team member can make suggestions and decisions that directly improve the way that the company works. We work efficiently and can adapt quickly.
To Apply: Please visit our website for more details and information on how to apply. Please ensure you understand our ethos, and have the relevant experience before applying.