An Easy Duvet Cover Make
Need a new duvet cover? Why not do it yourself! This easy to follow DIY will give your room an instant boost, and you'll get the satisfaction of knowing that you created it!
What You Will Need
- Seven yards of fabric I could find
- Tassel trim
- Sewing Machine
- Five Buttons
1. Use a sheet the same size as your bead as a pattern, cut the fabric into the same shape and dimension as the sheet.
2. Sew the trim onto the opposite sides of the square.
3. Sew three of the four sides of the large fabric square (inside out)
4. Cut button holes and sew a few muttons to match on the open side
And you’re done!
Original post found here: http://blog.justinablakeney.com/2013/02/my-cozy-diy-linen-duvet.html
For some on-trend fabric inspiration for this DIY project be sure to check out www.offsetwarehouse.com!